Sunday, June 9, 2013

Reflection: Meeting my nephew

Hey, i know this is the second time today posting on my blog, but i felt like talking about what happened today. well, last night a bunch of my family came in from Syracuse NY and Orlando FL and even though i was not there last night, i got to see everyone today because we had a big cookout. My brother and his girlfriend came with their little son and he is exceedingly adorable. i got to hold him, play with him and take pictures of him with my other sisters. Because he and his Mommy and Daddy live so far away, this was our first live meeting with his great grandfather, his grandmother and his aunts and uncles. Anyhow, meeting my nephew was an absolutely amazing experience and i hope that there will be many nephews to come. :3
I hope you all had fun this weekend spending time with your families
<3 Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?