Sunday, June 16, 2013

My thoughts on fathers-day.....well i have thoughts about everything...but whatever!

So i personally anti mothers and fathers day because i don't just celebrate them being my parents for only one day. Everyday in my opinion should be mothers and fathers days because one day is not really enough.
Anyhow: since my dad reads my blogs and he is a supporter of my blog because he is the one who tells me every once in a while "Hey JR (that's my nickname) your blogs are REALLY REALLY REALLY funny" and  i thank him. i give him major props for raising a crazy daughter because i am not necessarily the most normal person in the world. My dad has always pushed me to try new things like playing sports, trying new types of food, playing instruments, and he really has supported my love and wanting a career in the arts. He has raised me in the best way possible, caring about education and getting the best education possible. also, we have the best father daughter sing along's, they bring anyone's sing along's to shame :) they usually consist of Queen, Elton John, Fiddler on the Roof and The Beatles. "JR, who is the best dad ever?" " your my only dad, dad!" "well, you have a step-dad" "well, you are my favorite dad!"
Thanks Dad for being my favorite dad and Happy fathers day
And also, happy fathers-day to all of the dad's out there and all of the future dad's out there :)
Happy Sunday
<3 Jennie (JR)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?