Monday, June 10, 2013

Now, for a bit of feminism

Calling all Femininjas,
Warning: as an angry feminist, I will be cursing, BUT I will be 
censoring myself by using famous composers in place of the actual curse word....cause I'm awesome :3.
Hello there, now that I got your attention. as a feminist,( after all this page is called Caution: Angry Feminist Crossing), I recently came across four commercials on a page that talk about marginalization of women and i will post that. but while we are on the topic, i should add that marginalizing ANYONE is a really stupid idea. not only is it rude but its just not okay because, people, especially women, have been fighting for their rights this long, and we have gotten so far, just to be heckled and treated like Franz Joseph Haydn is just not okay and we must take a mother  Ludwig Van Beethoven  stand on these issues. For those who are like
"what the Sergei Rachmaninov is marginalization????" marginalization is a long word for making a certain group feel less than or second class citizens. I am not what you would call " a bra burning feminist" but i do believe that men and women should be treated, payed and live as equal because, after all, all men and women are created equally ( and if you want to have a religious debate, feel free to comment on this post). what also really annoys me is that there are woman, who are anti feminists. i have nothing against them but it irks me to believe that they are fine with having all of their rights taken away and that they think that they serve men. men and women should be equal relationship wise I do not understand why think otherwise. a relationship is a duel effort no one is in charge of another. So before I go on a crazy woman rampage,
Click heeeya!!!!
happy George Handel  monday
<3 Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?