Thursday, June 13, 2013

Is it too late to talk about prom?

But what they hey! i will do it anyways.
so as a very observant Jew (not Orthodox but in between conservative and orthodox, what i call conservadox) i really have my own version of modesty. Formal dresses i wear: short dresses that go to the knee or longer and short sleeves when REALLY hot and long sleeved any time else. for informal occasions: i wear jeans and a tee-shirt with a hoodie or a long sleeve shirt layered underneath a short sleeve. basically keeping everything that i believe should be covered covered.
Anyways: i am a what you may call a "Tomboy" where i don't like to be girly or frilly or anything. i actually saw at prom a bunch of people with these dresses with the sides cut out and for me, i just found it really unnecessary. if any of you have a reason why to have cut outs on dresses please feel free to post your reason why. but i am very a plain and simple person and my dress was short. i should also add that i went to junior prom because i am a junior in high school. I now realize that i am personally against a lot of traditional styled prom dresses because they look horribly on me. OY senior year is going to be fun to find a prom dress :)
but i am not normal, and so is my taste in clothing because i seem to want to look different than everyone else. this pretty lady is me at prom :)  note that i am also a big fan of giving my looks a theme like this one is themed The Great Gatsby. next year i don't know what to do for a theme but by best friend suggested star wars themed so i could dress up as princess Leia because i am a HUGE star wars fan.
overall, prom was fun, a little to much making out and grinding for my taste, especially durring dancing queen which is my favorite ABBA song of all times. so please, i beg you to listen to this song with out grinding or making out to it...thanks :)  <3 Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?