Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Me and my lovely social skills...

I have the WORST social skills known to man and i have developed a kind of anxiety to talking to people and it is just bad, especially when you are going to be 18 and going to be an adult and a lot of the time you turn to your parents during awkward situations but for me i will have no one to turn to in fact, people would be turning to me since i would be the adult. so yeah.....never turn to me in an awkward situation because i am the worst person to make things remotely close to normal. actually when i think about it i am actually not normal at all, who else has one person dance parties and makes up their own dance movies and is obsessed with cranberry juice? i don't know....but if any of you do, you are not alone and uniqueness is awesomeness :).
but yeah, anyways: today my sisters friend comes over and i am really awkward and so i just let her wait in the car because i just didn't think of inviting her inside. i just fail at being a good guest and my sister is mad at me.
my life as you know it
<3 Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?