Friday, June 7, 2013

Hello my dearest friends

Hello my drearest friends,
              I am such a copycat. A vast number of people whom i know have blogs and such and when I realize it, I am such an anti-hipster. I listen to mainstream music like Mumford and Sons and The Beatles  and the weird thing is that I pretend that what i am doing is not mainstream. But yet I thrive to be original but that is all an epic fail :).So as a copycat, this is my first blog post and I am going to try to be consistent and do one once or twice a week. (Actually school is coming to a close so I might actually have some more blogging time than I figured). Yes, I am a feminist but that is not all my blog is about, of course I will go on feminist rants but I like to rant so that is another reason why blogging is so great. I am also Jewish and i will be talking and hinting to and about jewish topics from time to time.and also, please pardon my hatred towards capitol letters, I just find capitalization to be kind of stupid in a sense but I will try my best to capitalize to sound cohesive and fancy shmancy. So, my fine feathered friends, tata for now!
<3 Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?