Tuesday, June 18, 2013

ACT YOUR AGE!!

HEY! YOU! PERSON! ACT YOUR AGE!!!!!
well, i know i don't...i procrastinate and love cartoons and it really drives my family bananas. but i find it agitating how i know people my age who try and do things/like things that are WAY past their time like adults do that stuff, such as watch law and order and general hospital and for me its like "why would anyone want to watch this stuff when i can be a kid and watch phineas and ferb". Note that i don't dislike them its just that those types of people do those things to act older and try and speed up their kid process. my mentality is that its okay to watch cartoons and like "little kid things" because you have such a short time compared to the time your an adult to act like a five year-old. if it were up to me i would be a child forever and be stuck at five because i could be naive and away from all of the annoying stuff but also be able to enjoy life because kids seem to enjoy life a lot more than adults.
i hope this did not offend anyone because i am just sharing my own opinion............................................................and procrastinating on studying for finals tomorrow, but give me sympathy! ITS MY CHEM EXAM and chem seems to hate me because i am just REALLY REALLY bad at it. also, i did my hair in those cute hair wrap thingies because i start finals tomorrow and my days are numbered in the hallow halls of high school as a Junior. and i am just a terrible procrastinator. but i remember always wanting to get a hair wrap when i was little and now i learned how to do it when i was in camp so many years ago.
Enjoy life folks! Carpe Diem
<3 Jennie


No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?