Thursday, July 11, 2013

Why naps are evil

Naps are evil things, they sound so good and fun, yet when it actually takes place you end up feeling horrible and grumpy. i took a three hour nap last Saturday and i thought i was going to feel great.....Ah no, i woke up sweating and nauseous and just feeling horrible (and i also snapped at my study partner which is also not good). I am glad that i got a lot of sleep but it gets bad. also, coffee has been the cause of my sleep misery because i need more sleep and i choose to not get a lot of it and getting addicted to coffee is not going to do anything either. Coffee is sooo good though but it is evil because i am slowly getting addicted to it and wanting a coffee like every day. my dad told me so.
It was sooo hot today, we went to the Brooklyn bridge and the sun was setting and i saw a proposal on the bridge and it was all so cute. we also got free slurpees which are awesome and delicious because i was parched, really parched.
Now: i am packing to leave for the weekend to go to my friends house and it will be super funsicles. i am really excited to spend a shabbos with one of my friends family. :)
Shabbat shalom and stay awesome
<3 Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?