Monday, July 1, 2013

Being in the promised land

well, i don't live in Israel but being in New York has been something i have been waiting for for months on end. I am studying at what is called a Beit Midrash and for those who don't know what it means, its a place where we can study lots of interesting Jewish things. The classes are serious business but one could learn so much from one class. today was my very first class day and i already have learned so much and bonded with the girls in my program.
One may expect that all girls who love to learn are quiet and serious, but you are so wrong! the girls in my program are loud and awesome and I just wanted to give you all an update on my life since i have not posted in a while
Hope to blog sometime soon, my mind will be so exhausted after this week
<3 Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?