Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hey Guys, I am Actually Somewhat Back....Somewhat


So it has definitely been a while. A lot has changed, and a lot of change is going to occur soon. I am unaware of such future changes, but lets focus on the two major changes that have occurred:

1) I am now living in another country...I know its crazy, I am now living in Israel. I am studying here,  at a yeshiva (a center for jewish learning) as part of the year long gap year program called Nativ. Hopefully, I will spill more details about how things are going here in the motherland. But for now, I am living in Jerusalem with two roommates who are also on Nativ as well. I am not going to be spilling many details about them due to their probable requests to remain anonymous. Regardless, I think they are great. I am also making friends and adjusting to living here is getting a lot better ( Prior, I have had a variety of stomach issues and jet lag). I have been here for a month now and I am really getting a lot out of this experience.

2) The reason why I couldn't blog for such a long time was because of my summer job. I worked at a sleep away camp for eight weeks and the experience was so rewarding. I legitimately made a difference in a bunch of 10 and 11 year old girls lives. I also had a whole barn to take care of, with three alpacas, two goats, a sheep (who was super cute) as well as chicks, goslings (baby geese) and guineas. Bunnies hate me though. It seems like I am hated/slightly afraid of animals that little girls love. regardless, I have become more earthy crunchy.

so yeah, I am back. I am really trying to get back on track with this whole blogging thing. I was originally going to start a new blog about my excursions and such in Isreal but due to my lack of  camera, I cannot really show you much of the daily scenes. But, that does not mean I cannot rant about it....right?
<3 Jennie


No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?