Thursday, June 5, 2014

My Name is Jennie and I Do What I Want!

So I haven't posted anything since late April, and I think I should tell you all why,
I have been busy, self consciousness about my writing and I am finishing high school pretty soon.
 I know, I just wrote "self conscious with my writing" and I am not asking for any sympathy or any sort of pity, but I will be frankly honest with you all since, I am an honest person in nature. The reason why I am self conscious is about the amount of views my blog gets, and one of my friends told me "Only three people actually read my blog".
No! This is not a scheme to get people to read my blogs, because honestly I don't really do this for the viewers. I have realized that this blog is a place for me to bring my knowledge and two cents into an issue that I find super important. As much as the statement was probably not true or even slightly true, I know that those three people are three people who want to know what I have to say and are willing to listen to voices that are not necessarily the most famous or will be going to some Ivy League school.
So, these past bushels of weeks, I was really pondering whether I should continue, discontinue, or totally jack up my blog. As I have stated before, I love writing A LOT and I will be continuing this whole shebang, so if you like it YAY if you don't, that is okay too! not every blog is alright for everyone.
Also, I love discussion, I want to hear YOUR voices, not just mine. If you have an idea for a project, or a cool topic for me to blog about, PLEASE COMMENT!!! Also, I wanna heeya yo' opinion! so like, please, comment with your thoughts. so yeah! cool! talk to you soon. I am coming back to Hogwarts!
Thank you all for your patience, and also for your views, because views are nice too!
<3 Jennie

Here is a cute picture for your troubles, how ironic! a sandwich!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?