Saturday, September 21, 2013

My open letter to those annoying people who yell at me while i am walking to shul

Dear obnoxious annoying people who tell at me through their car windows.
        can you please give me a rational reason why you would yell at me, making dog noises or any sort of mean connotation at me? its really disrespectful and un-classy and if your mother saw what you were doing, she would probably be disappointing (that also means you, man-who-was-making-dog-noises-at-me). this is getting so unbearable to the point where i cannot walk to my own house of worship, infringing on my own rights as a person and an american. You all probably assume that i am just a crazy person walking around in nice clothes, but in fact, i walk to my synagogue, 2 and a half miles one way. Walking to shul used to be fun but now i end up having to break halacha because of how dangerous its becomming. so please, if you have, please please stop it, your morther will not be very proud to hear what you have been doing. all i want is a little cooperation...please?
<3 Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?