Saturday, August 3, 2013

When I was in Riverdale

I stayed at this house with this old couple and their children and their grandson. I was with some friends as well at the time, because they were hosting a bunch of us for the weekend. their grandson , who was around six years old, would walk around the house looking for me and my friends and try to squirt us with his water gun. see, when someone tries to shoot me with a water gun, bad things happen. so what i did without him looking i took his water gun and stuffed it in my pillow case so he wouldn't squirt us with it. but then, he came back with two cups of water and tried poring them on us. but then he accidentally dropped them and we were the nice big kids and helped him clean it all up. I know how to handle little kids pretty well...I also gave him back his water gun.
Me:1 little kid: 0
<3 Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?